This complete moisture and humidity testing kit features the multifunctional Tramex MRH III digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The MRH III and reusable relative humidity probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment. When used in conjunction with the infrared surface thermometer, detrimental condensation conditions conducive to microbial growth can also be identified. The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood, and the insulated 7” pins allow for deep wall cavity probing. Concrete slab relative humidity testing to ASTM F2170 can also be performed with reusable relative humidity probes and hole liners (optional).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary....More info
Measuring range - MRH III:
1. MRH III – moisture and humidity meter.
2. Ambient Relative Humidity probe.
3. Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
4. Heavy-duty pin-type wood hammer probe.
5. 7” insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe.
6. Infrared thermometer.
7. Calibration Check Salts for Relative Humidity probe.
8. 8 x Ambient RH Probe Hole Liners.